- Marshall Burke, Felipe González, Patrick Baylis, Sam Heft-Neal, Ceren Baysan, Sanjay Basu and Solomon Hsiang. “Higher temperatures increase suicide rates in the United States and Mexico.” 2018. Nature Climate Change, 8(8).
- Patrick Baylis, Nick Obradovich, Yury Kryvasheyeu, Caron Chen, Lorenzo Coviello, Esteban Moro, Manuel Cebrian, and James Fowler. “Weather impacts expressed sentiment.” 2018. PloS One, 13(4).
- Max Auffhammer, Patrick Baylis, and Catherine Hausman.. “Climate change is projected to have severe impacts on the frequency and intensity of peak electricity demand across the United States.” 2017. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 114(8).
- Patrick Baylis. “Temperature and Temperament: Evidence from Twitter.” Submitted.
- Meredith Fowlie, Catherine Wolfram, C Anna Spurlock, Annika Todd, Patrick Baylis, and Peter Cappers. “Default Effects, Follow-on Behavior and Welfare in Residential Electricity Pricing Programs.” Revise and resubmit.
- Patrick Baylis and Judson Boomhower. “Moral Hazard, Wildfires, and the Economic Incidence of Natural Disasters.”