- Max Auffhamer, Patrick Baylis, and Catherine Hausman. Climate change is projected to have severe impacts on the frequency and intensity of peak electricity demand across the United States. 2017. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 114(8).
- Patrick Baylis. Temperature and temperament: Evidence from a billion tweets. Submitted.
- Meredith Fowlie, Catherine Wolfram, Anna Spurlock, Annika Todd, Patrick Baylis, and Peter Cappers. Default Effects, Follow-on Behavior and Welfare in Residential Electricity Pricing Programs. Submitted.
- Marshall Burke, Ceren Baysan, Felipe Gonzalez, Patrick Baylis, Sam Heft-Neal, Sanjay Basu, and Solomon Hsiang. Warming increases suicide rates in the United States and Mexico. Submitted.
- Patrick Baylis, Nick Obradovich, Yury Kryvasheyeu, Caron Chen, Lorenzo Coviello, Esteban Moro, Manuel Cebrian, and James Fowler. Weather impacts expressed sentiment. Submitted.